EHSAAS 8171 WEB PORTAL Online Apply احساس 8171 ویب پورٹل
احساس 8171 ویب پورٹل: Ehsaas Program which means Compassion is a social security and poverty alleviation program formerly known as Benazir Income Support Program BISP launched by the Government of Pakistan in 2008.
Most of the population of Pakistan is poor, but 70% of the population is suffering from poverty and the poverty score is 30% due to which the people living in Pakistan are living below the poverty line.
The then Prime Minister of Pakistan called it an important step towards creating a welfare state. The government fulfilled the promise of Pakistan in its election manifesto. Its main objective is to reduce the growing inequality of the downtrodden and uplift the backward districts in the country by investing in the people.
You can also register in BISP 4th quarterly installment has been resumed after Eid 2023
Ehsaas Web Portal
If you want to get your registration in Ehsaas program then its procedure is very easy. If you want to register in Ehsaas program then visit the portal there you will be given all the registry information on how you have to register. You can register for this program by reading that information.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is one of the best poverty alleviation programs in Pakistan. This program targets low-income families who are unable to buy essential items for themselves. The government has given them an excellent facility.
You can also read and register for 786 Program Online Registration
Ehsaas Emergency Cash 12000
12000 rupees is being given to every poor and eligible family through Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program. The government of Imran Khan has increased this amount from 12000 to 14000 because due to high inflation, people cannot buy basic necessities, so the government has increased this amount, realizing the poor people, so that poor people can buy there Be able to do it well.
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program launched due to the COVID-19 pandemic was Imran Khan’s flagship welfare policy and was recognized by the World Bank and ranked the program’s coverage at the top of the global rankings. And during the pandemic, the welfare program covered millions of low-income families and provided monthly stipends to 13.2 million people.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program
Ehsaas Kafalat program was started during Imran Khan’s tenure under which many lakhs of families were taken responsibility for sponsorship thereby helping to eradicate poverty. Now this program has been changed into Benazir Income Support Program under which 9000 thousand rupees are being given.
Imran Khan promised the people before the 2008 election that after coming to the government, he would do many welfare works which would be for the service of pure humanity. He also promised to continue the Benazir Income Support Program and improve it further.
Ehsaas Rashan Program
During Imran Khan’s tenure, another program was run under the name of Ehsaas Ration, under which poor and deserving families were helped in the form of ration.
At the utility stores set up by the government, Rashan was given to poor people at a discount, also known as 8171 Ehsaas Ration Discount Programme.
Ehsaas Program Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for this program are as follows
- The purpose of making this program is to take the downtrodden sections to a certain extent. This program is made for the very poor, orphans, widows, homeless, homeless, disabled, and those who are weak in terms of health.
- Unemployed: those who have no business of their own and are not a source of livelihood for their families. The main objective of this program is to provide employment to the unemployed.
- Farmers: For those small farmers who have experience in agriculture but do not have money to cultivate the land, the government is giving them loans so that they can earn their living by farming.
- For workers
- People who are sick and malnourished
- Low-income educated youth and
- Poor women
- For senior citizens
- This project is also for the backward areas which are developmentally weak, they are also included in this program.
احساس پروگرام کی اہلیت
- اس پروگرام کے لیے اہلیت کے معیار درج ذیل ہیں۔
- اس پروگرام کو بنانے کا مقصد پسماندہ طبقات کو ایک حد تک لے جانا ہے۔ یہ پروگرام انتہائی غریب، یتیم، بیواؤں، بے گھر، بے گھر، معذور اور صحت کے لحاظ سے کمزور لوگوں کے لیے بنایا گیا ہے۔
- بے روزگار: وہ لوگ جن کا اپنا کوئی کاروبار نہیں ہے اور وہ اپنے خاندان کے لیے ذریعہ معاش نہیں ہیں۔ اس پروگرام کا بنیادی مقصد بے روزگاروں کو روزگار فراہم کرنا ہے۔
- کسان: ان چھوٹے کسانوں کے لیے جن کے پاس زراعت کا تجربہ ہے لیکن ان کے پاس زمین کاشت کرنے کے لیے پیسے نہیں ہیں، حکومت انھیں قرض دے رہی ہے تاکہ وہ کھیتی باڑی کر کے اپنی روزی کما سکیں۔
- کارکنوں کے لیے
- وہ لوگ جو بیمار اور غذائی قلت کا شکار ہیں۔
- کم آمدنی والے تعلیم یافتہ نوجوان اور
- غریب خواتین
- بزرگ شہریوں کے لیے
- یہ منصوبہ پسماندہ علاقوں کے لیے بھی ہے جو ترقیاتی طور پر کمزور ہیں، انہیں بھی اس پروگرام میں شامل کیا گیا ہے۔
Ehsaas Program Registration
The registration procedure for Ehsaas program has been done by the government itself under a digital system with the help of already existing data.
Ehsaas Registration NADRA
NADRA was given the responsibility of registration of eligible and deserving persons. Based on the data already available.