8171 Ehsaas Program Online Check Registration 2023
8171 Ehsaas program was launched by the government of Pakistan in 2019 with the primary objective of poverty eradication because in 2019 due to the coronavirus, all the businesses in Pakistan were closed and poverty in Pakistan increased to a great extent.
Due to this people have many difficulties in running the life system because poverty scores have increased. It is a program for the protection of poor families. If you register yourself in Ehsaas program. So you don’t have any problem in getting aid.
The Ehsaas program is essentially a social safety net aimed at reducing inequality by investing in human capital and providing support to the marginalized sections of society as it helps in poverty alleviation and social welfare programs. A wide range of measures and policies have been developed.
Ehsaas Nadra GOV PK 8171
Ehsaas Nadra National Database Registration Authority Program is a government agency in Pakistan that manages the national database of Pakistani citizens and issues identity cards besides providing various services related to citizen registration.
NADRA provides data of citizens for registration in Ehsaas program under which eligibility or disqualification is done as NADRA has all the data of Pakistani citizens.
Programs through Ehsaas Tracking 8171 web portal include the Cash Transfer Program Ehsaas Emergency Cash Assistance etc. Ehsaas Program 25000 thousand by BISP is a new program through which you can get a certain amount.
You can also register for Zewar e Taleem Program (Punjab Education Foundation) 2023
What is the Ehsaas Program?
The Ehsaas program will be created to provide financial assistance to poor people. The purpose of creating this program is to reduce the level of poverty in the country of Pakistan, and at this time, this program will also reduce the level of poverty to a large extent.
Eligibility for Ehsaas 8171 Program
The eligibility criteria for 8171 are as follows.
- Residence: Applicant must be a resident of Pakistan.
- Poverty Criteria: Applicants must be below the threshold set by the program.
- Income Limit: Applicant’s income should be below a certain level defined by the program which is 30000 thousand rupees.
- Assets: The applicant’s total assets must be less than a certain amount. According to this program, the applicant should not have his own house and must also submit the rent certificate for the rented house.
- Vulnerable Section: This program prioritizes vulnerable groups such as widows, orphans, children, elderly persons, disabled persons, etc. This program is specially designed for widows.
- Household Information: The program requires information about the applicant’s household and data on all members of the family.
8171 Ehsaas Program Registration
Following are the registration details for this program.
- You must have a National Identity Card to register for this program
- What is your source of income?
- Your current address
8171 Check Eligibility (Web Portal)
There are two ways to check eligibility in this program which are as follows
Eligibility Check Online CNIC
To check your eligibility through the web portal, follow the steps below.
- Open the official website of the government.
- Open the 8171 portal
- If you remember your form number, write it in its status.
- If there is no form number, then
- Enter your National Identity Card number and then enter the captcha characters.
- Finally, click OK.
Eligibility Check via SMS
If you don’t have an internet facility then you can check your eligibility from your mobile which is below.
- Open the mobile
- Open the SMS box
- Enter the National Identity Card Number.
- Send to 8171
- After that, you will receive a message.
- Your request has been received. You will get the answer after a while.