8171 Portal BISP & Ehsaas Program Registration 2023-24
8171 portal you can check your registration and eligibility at home. Benazir Income Support Program can check your registration and eligibility through the portal. Benazir Income Support Program is working as a welfare program in Pakistan.
The Benazir Income Support Program was launched by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani. The purpose of launching the Benazir Income Food Program is to provide financial assistance to poor people in Pakistan.
Because 70% of the population in Pakistan is suffering from poverty. 70 percent of the population is living below the poverty line. Keeping this in mind, the government of Pakistan launched the Benazir Income Support Program. Under this program, many millions of people get financial support.
They can live their life better. Benazir Income Support Program under which many programs are started like the Benazir Kafalat program, Benazir Education Scholarship, and Benazir Cash Program. Through these programs, poor people are helped. Nine thousand rupees are given to poor families every three months through the Benazir Kafal program.
Scholarships are being given to the students under the Benazir Education Scholarship Program so that they can complete their studies. Benazir Emergency Cash Program. Loans are provided to poor people.
You can also register in Punjab Rozgar Scheme
What is the Ehsaas Program?
The Ehsaas program was started by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, keeping in view the inflation, This program was started so that the poverty in the country would end and the economic conditions of the country would improve, that is why this program was started.
8171 Web Portal
- You must remember your CNIC number to check eligibility through the web portal
- You have to open the official website of the government. You will see a form in it.
- Which CNIC number and image code will be required from you?
- These image codes will be written inside the image.
- After entering the CNIC number and image code you have to click on the know button.
- As soon as you click on the know button.
- So you will be provided information on the screen.
- In which you will be told about your eligibility.
- If you do not receive the confirmation SMS then you have to contact the nearest registration center in your city.
8070 Web Portal
Through the 8070 web portal, the government of Pakistan is giving bags of flour to poor people. In this program, three bags of 10 kg are given to each person.
You can register online in the 8070 portal. For registration, you have to open the message box on your mobile and enter your CNIC number in it. After entering the CNIC number it has a percentage of 8070.
After sending you will receive a confirmation SMS informing you about your eligibility and whether you are eligible in the 8070 portal Or not. If you receive an SMS that you are eligible for this program, then you will receive another SMS in a short time, which will tell you about your date and where to receive it. I will let you know all the details.
8123 Web Portal
The government of Pakistan has announced registration in the Ehsaas Ration Program. The purpose of starting the registration in this program is to provide a free ration of 4500 rupees to the poor people in Pakistan so that they can support their families. Due to the announcement of registration in the Ehsaas Ration program.
For registration now you have to enter a CNIC number with code 81 23 percent issued by the government. So you have all the details about your registration in this program. You will find out whether you can register for the Ehsaas Ration Program or not. If you are poor and your poverty score is less than 30 percent, then you can register for this program.
Through the 8123 web portal, the government of Pakistan announced a free ration. Under this program, the government of Pakistan is providing a free ration of 4500 rupees to poor people. can get the ration given by the government from the utility store established by the government. The government of Pakistan started this program to support the poor people.
You can also check your Ehsaas Ration Program eligibility online through the 8123 web portal.
- To check eligibility you need to verify your CNIC first.
- After that, you have to open the official website of the government.
- You have to enter your CNIC number in it.
- After that, you will be asked for a photo code, which will be entered inside the photo.
- After entering the photo code and CNIC number, you have to click on the Know button.
- After clicking on the Know button, you will receive an SMS on the screen in a short time.
- In which you will be told about your eligibility, and when and where you can receive your ration.
- If you do not receive the SMS, you have to go to the registration center and contact the officer there
Visit Facebook Page