Akhuwat Loan – Interest Free Loan – Online Apply 2023
Akhuwat loan interest free loan aims to provide interest free loans to people. It was founded by Dr. Amjad Saqib in 2001 to realize the eradication of poverty. Before starting this job, Dr. Sahib was serving in civil services.
As the General Manager of the Punjab Rural Support Program (PRSP), he saw the dire effects of poverty and dedicated the rest of his life to alleviating the suffering of the poor.
Once Dr. Sahib went to see the results of PRS assistance in a village Jayabaga and asked a woman there about a loan of 10000 rupees from PRSP and how it affected her. So this woman said that before taking this loan, my children used to sleep after eating one meal but now they sleep after eating two meals.
After hearing this answer, Dr. Saqib and his friends felt a passion for serving the poor and started a microfinance institution. His aim was not a business partnership with anyone, but a passion to help the poor financially and make them stand on their feet. So with the money given by them, people can become economically strong by doing business and get a respectable position in society.
Through Akhut Loan you can also take a loan for your marriage and live your married life better and repay the loan in easy installments without interest. Akhot loans are given in group form.
Akhuwat Loan Calculator
Dr. Saqib along with his friends built a microfinance industry owing to his previous experience. He developed and implemented a model for giving interest-free loans. Dr. Amjad Saqib served as the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of the program. His work was commendable and the world appreciated his work as the Akhut program was the first major program of its kind. Bila sood qarza.
Video Tutorial for Guideline About Akhuwat Loan – Interest Free Loan – Online Apply 2023:
What is the Akhuwat Loan Program?
Akhot Lawn Program is a program in which monthly assistance is given to poor people so that their quality of life can improve and they will continue to raise their children and be able to cope with this cost.
Akhuwat Home Loan Scheme 2023 Online Apply
Under the Akhuwat Home Loan Scheme 2023, the Akhut institution is providing interest-free loans for the construction of houses in easy installments of five years.
Akhuwat Loan Office Near Me
There are offices of Akhuwat in every city of Punjab. You can apply for a loan by going to the Akhuwat office. If you want to be registered in Akhut program, you have to find the nearest registration center of your city.
The Purpose of Akhuwat Loan
Free qarza: The Brotherhood was formally launched in March 2001, naming the Brotherhood “Qarz e Hasna”. A term used by the Qur’an that literally translates to “a beautiful loan”. The main purpose of Qarz e Hasna is to revive the same covenant of mutual respect and solidarity that was established as a result of the migration from Makkah to Madinah.
It is based on the principle that if one has a loaf of bread, half of it belongs to the one who has nothing.
Akhuwat Loan is an interest free loan that is given at zero percent interest. Akhuwat is a private interest-free lending institution.
You can also visit the official website
- The eligibility criteria for Akhuat Loan are as follows.
- Applicant must possess a valid National Identity Card.
- Applicant should be between 18 to 62 years of age and capable of carrying on business activities.
- And must be economically active. The applicant should not be involved in criminal activities.
- The applicant should be of good social and moral character in his community.
- The applicant must have the ability to provide two guarantors apart from family members.
- The applicant should be a resident of the operational area of the office which may be within a radius of about 2.5 km.
اہلیت کا معیار
اخوت قرض کے لیے اہلیت کے معیار درج ذیل ہیں۔
درخواست دہندہ کے پاس ایک درست قومی شناختی کارڈ ہونا ضروری ہے۔
درخواست دہندہ کی عمر 18 سے 62 سال کے درمیان ہونی چاہیے اور وہ کاروباری سرگرمیاں انجام دینے کے قابل ہو۔
اور معاشی طور پر فعال ہونا ضروری ہے۔ درخواست گزار کو مجرمانہ سرگرمیوں میں ملوث نہیں ہونا چاہیے۔
درخواست گزار کو اپنی برادری میں اچھے سماجی اور اخلاقی کردار کا حامل ہونا چاہیے۔
درخواست دہندہ کے پاس خاندان کے افراد کے علاوہ دو ضامن فراہم کرنے کی اہلیت ہونی چاہیے۔
درخواست دہندہ کو دفتر کے آپریشنل علاقے کا رہائشی ہونا چاہیے جو تقریباً 2.5 کلومیٹر کے دائرے میں ہو۔
You can also register in Ehsaas NADRA gov pk 8171 web portal 2023
Documents required under Akhuwat loan scheme
The following documents are mandatory for loan eligibility.
- Photocopy of the ID card front and back.
- Two witnesses with identity cards.
- Cheque with the date.
Documents required under the Akhuwat loan scheme
The applicant has to take the following steps to get a loan from the Akhuwat Loan Scheme.
- First, the applicant will submit the application and arrange all his documents for the same.
- The applicant shall submit the application to the nearest fraternity office.
- The Program Manager will check the documents provided and if the applicant qualifies for the Direct Loan
- Scheme 2023, he will approve the same.
- Eligible candidates will fill out and submit the approved application form. The office staff will provide the form and assist in filling it.
- The manager will check all the documents again and then the work on the application will start.
- The loan will be approved in three to four weeks.
- Loans are given after taking an oath in the mosque.
Akhuwat Loan Online Apply
Akhuwat Institution has not specified any mode of online application. Application forms are manually filled out and submitted to the Akhuwat office.
Akhuwat Loan Contact Number
Akhuwat loan contact number for information on availing loan,