Benazir Income Support Program 2023 – احساس کفالت پروگرام 8171
Benazir Income Support Program is a welfare program in Pakistan. The main objective of Benazir Income Support Program is to provide financial assistance to the poor people in Pakistan. There are poor people in Pakistan who cannot buy their own necessities.
Benazir The Income Support Program was launched in 2008 under the auspices of Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani and President of Pakistan Asif Zardari. The program was named as a tribute to Asif Zardari’s wife Benazir Bhutto.
I was martyred. After 2005, most of the families of Pakistan lost their purchasing power due to the rising prices of oil, food, and essential goods, due to which it was becoming difficult for them to live.
What is BISP?
bisp new payment stands for Benazir Income Support Program. The purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance to the poor people in the country of Pakistan and to provide monthly money to such people who cannot meet their household expenses. In order to improve their domestic conditions, keeping this poverty in mind, the government of Pakistan made this program.
Benazir Income Support Program has established NSER Survey Registration Centers in every city and tehsil. To register, you have to go to the NSCR Registration Office. Standing in the current line. If any person is disabled and the woman is pregnant, then they are given special importance.
Wait your turn. In turn, provide the CNIC number of you or any other person in your family to the officer at the counter. bisp portal was started.
You can also register in Ehsaas Kafalat Program 8171 Web Portal
BENAZIR TALEEMI WAZAIF
Benazir Income Support Program has started Benazir Education Scholarships through this program. The main purpose of Benazir Education Scholarships is to provide financial assistance to those students who cannot afford their education expenses.
The Government of Pakistan has organized Benazir Education Scholarships. In order to make an educated Pakistan, the Benazir Education Scholarship Program has been started in view of this goal. It includes school fees, uniforms, books, and Other exclusions are tolerated.
The following conditions must be met to participate in the Benazir Education Scholarship Program:
- Benazir education scholarships for the children of the deserving woman
- The age limit for primary education is 4 years to 12 years
- The age limit for secondary education is 18 years
- The age limit for higher secondary education is 13 years to 22 years.
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Registration
A student must be eligible for the Benazir Education Scholarship Program to benefit.
It is necessary to study in the school college of any district of the country.
Take your child’s school certificate and other documents to the Benazir Education Scholarship Center.
- The identity card of the mother of the student joining this program is mandatory.
- The student joining this program must have a copy of the Bay Form issued by NADRA.
- The certificate of the school in which the student is studying must be confirmed by the class and his position.
- In order to enroll a child in Benazir Education Scholarships, it is mandatory to get a confirmation from NADRA.
- NADRA has released its digital application through which you can verify the Bay Form online and enroll your child in the Benazir Education Scholarship Program.
- You are provided the below link to download the Parent Teacher Application.
- ehsaas program registration 8171 nadra was started.
Benazir Kafalat Program
The Benazir Kafalat Program was earlier known as Ehsaas Kafalat Program, but the government did not convert it into the Benazir Kafalat Program. The main objective of this program is to support the families of the weaker sections who need their livelihood. They do not have the power to buy things themselves.
Keeping this in mind, the government announced the Benazir Kafalat program. Under this program, nine thousand rupees are being given to every family so that they can buy the things they need. Live your life well.
To check the eligibility in Benazir Kafalat program you have to open your mobile message box enter your CNIC number there and send it to ehsaas. After sending you will get a confirmation email in a short time.
You will receive an MS in which you will be told about your eligibility. Whether you are eligible for the Ehsaas Kafalat program or not. If you are declared ineligible, you will have to re-register for the Benazir Kafalat program. Go to the office and ensure your registration.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program requires fulfillment of the following conditions for eligibility
- The number of household members is high and the income of dependents is low.
- The monthly income of the sponsoring persons should be less than 10 thousand rupees.