Benazir Nashonuma Program Online Registration 2023 – New Update
Aim of Benazir Nashonuma Program Due to rising inflation and economic and social problems in Pakistan, children born in Pakistan are facing malnutrition.
To meet this malnutrition, the government of Pakistan has introduced a project Benazir Nashonuma. It works to increase health and food access.
Objectives of Benazir Nashonuma
The objectives of the Benazir Nashonuma Program are as follows
- Stunting should be prevented in children under two years of age
- Pregnant women gain weight during pregnancy and compensate for food shortages
- To compensate for anemia and micronutrient deficiency in pregnant women
- To create awareness to address maternal and child health and malnutrition
- The program aims to address stunting among pregnant and lactating women (PLW) and their children less than 2 years of age through the provision of additional cash of PKR 2,000 per quarter per PLW and boy child and PKR 2,500/- per quarter per girl child of 8171 beneficiary families. In return, mothers must commit to attending regular antenatal health checks and awareness sessions during pregnancy, consuming specialized nutritious food (SNF), and taking their children for immunization and regular health checks.
You can also register in 8171 Ehsaas Program Online Check Registration 2023
New Update of Benazir Nashonoma Program
The Benazir Nishunoma program will continue this year in every district of Pakistan as in the past, but the number of eligible people has been increased to 1.5 million and the government has allocated 32 billion rupees to this program.
Benazir Nashonoma Program Registration Online 2023
Benazir Nashunma Program registration has started if you have not registered yet you can register in this program pregnant women and children under two years (boys) Rs. 2500 will be given
apply on twins and triplet children too and PKR 2000/2500 shall be considered as
A sum of PKR 2,000 (to PLW and to a male child registered in Nashonuma Programme) and
PKR 2,500 to a girl child registered in the Nashonuma Programme over a quarter will be
ascertaining compliance by verifying consumption of at least 90% of the provided SNF and
other associated services.
You can visit the official website of Benazir Nashunuma:
Purpose of Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
To meet the shortage of children under two years of age
Accommodating weight gain in women during pregnancy
Addressing Anaemia in Women’s Health and Malnutrition to Reduce Disease
Benazir Nashonuma Program
Benazir Development Program started this program for the better development of pregnant women and their children. Therefore, the government of Pakistan has also increased its budget in 2023. And the number of children registered in this program has increased to more than 15 lakhs and its budget has also been increased. Its budget has been allocated 32 billion rupees.
Eligibility of Benazir Nashonuma Program 2023
The Benazir Income Support Program provides cash to pregnant and lactating mothers and children under two years of age, including pregnant lactating mothers and children in beneficiary families, to prevent chronic malnutrition. For boys, Rs. 2000 and Rs.2500 for girls are included.
To get this amount, women must undergo regular medical check-ups
The program was initially implemented in 14 districts of the country and after its success, it was implemented across the country.
Official Ehsaas Nashonuma Contact Number:
Official Email: email@example.com