Benazir Nashonuma Program Latest New Update 2023
Benazir Nashonuma Program aims to provide special food and a stipend to pregnant women and newborns. Because Pakistan is suffering from food shortage problems. Pakistan is a poor country, 70% of the population is poor and needy.
A pregnant woman and child are in dire need of food initially, if not given, it affects the mother and the child and causes many diseases later. Therefore, the government has arranged food and stipend for pregnant women and children under BISP. This aid is done in the spirit of humanity.
This program provides cash transfers to poor deserving vulnerable women and their families across the country irrespective of political interference, ethnic identity, geographical location, and religious beliefs.
You can also register in 8171 Scam Alert Information from 8171 Web Portal
Benazir Nashonuma Program
The BISP program was started to provide financial assistance to poor people. 12000 per month is given by BISP to poor people, so register in the BISP program and you will be entitled to receive 12000 per month
Aim of the unique Nashonuma program
The objectives of the Benazir Nashonuma Program are as follows.
- Supporting pregnant and lactating women (PLW).
- Taking care of baby’s health from 6 to 23 months
You can also read and register for BISP 8123 Online Check
Nashonuma Program Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for including beneficiaries in the Nashonuma program are as follows.
BISP Functions Beneficiaries receive unconditional cash transfers under the Nashonuma Programme.
- The candidate resides in any district of Pakistan.
- It is mandatory that the candidate is eligible for registration under the Nashonuma.
- Any of these three eligible pregnant lactating women or children aged 6 to 23 months.
Procedure for Registration in the Nashonuma Program
All Eligible and Beneficiary Candidates have to visit the nearest Nashonuma Facility Center.
Purpose of Registration in Nashonuma Program
The purpose of verification in this program is to verify the status of registration through NSER further.
Following is the Information Required at the Time of Registration
After verification of eligibility, the candidate will go to the doctor.
Confirmation of Vaccination
- Infant’s bay form and EPI card proof of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccination is required for children aged 6 to 30 months.
- If breastfeeding mothers and children are not confirmed, the target population will be sent to the counter for registration.
- Finally, after the confirmation of the candidate’s registration, the payment to the beneficiaries will be processed immediately.
Eligible candidates will have their money and food delivered to their home address.
- Quarterly stipend
- for a pregnant woman
- A child under two years of age
- A girl child under two years of age
You can also read BISP Payment with 30% Increase
Number of children receiving scholarships
Remember that these scholarships are given only to two children.
487 facility centers have been established in Pakistan to facilitate sustainable development.
Scope of the Program
The scope of the program has been extended to the following districts.
Its scope has been extended to 15 districts in the financial year 2022.
157 districts in FY 2023