BISP Card Online Registration Check by CNIC 2023
To apply for a BISP Card Online Registration, first go to the BISP website, you have to complete the online registration form, after doing all this, the BISP card will be sent to the applicant’s home within four to six weeks. Then you can use this card to withdraw your income etc.
In fact, the Benazir Income Support Program was created to create development in the country and eradicate poverty. So that this crisis of inflation can be reduced to a considerable extent through this program. And to create impressions of development in the country.
The Prime Minister of Pakistan made different cards to join this program so that poor people can check their registration online in this program through these cards. Therefore, the Government of Pakistan has established several tehsil and divisional offices for this program.BISP card applications can be given only by those who will be registered in this program.
You can also read 8171 Ehsas Kafalat Program
Benazir Income Support Program was created by Yusuf Raza Gilani Sahib in 2008. This program was created in the name of Benazir Bhutto. Benazir Income Support Program is the largest program in Pakistan. Benazir Income Support Program has provided financial assistance to more than 30, 40 lakh poor families from 2008 to 2009.
In fact, this program was established at that time because the inflation in the country was so high that it had peaked even more than the inflation of the last 30 years, due to which it became very difficult for poor families to live in this era of inflation. So Benazir Income Support Program was established to end this crisis of inflation.
BISP Tehsil Office
The government of Pakistan has started registration centers in every tehsil for the registration of poor people in the Benazir Income Support Program. You can go to the registration center established by the Government of Pakistan to get your registration under the Benazir Income Support Program.
This registration center is made for the registration of poor people. You can also get your registration checked through these registrations. And you can also get your eligibility checked. For this, you must have CNIC. After getting CNIC, you can get your registration from the Up Registration Center.
BISP Registration Check By CNIC
- Poor people can also check BISP registration through a CNIC number.
- It is very easy to check registration through CNIC.
- The Government of Pakistan has introduced an SMS service to check BISP online CNIC to check their registration.
- SMS has to be done In 24 hours all your registration information will be sent to you via SMS whether you are registered in PISP or not.
- You have to enter your CNIC number 8171 to check the registration.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- In this, you will be told about your registration
BISP Waseela e Taleem
The Government of Pakistan has started the Benazir Education Scholarship Program through the Benazir Income Support Program. Through this, monthly stipends are given to poor students. So that they can buy the things they need. And can complete their studies and make Pakistan a developed country.
In this program, poor students have been given 9 thousand rupees in cash after two months so that those students can meet their education expenses. Among the expenses is that if they do not have any uniforms, they can buy uniforms through this money.
Apart from this, the poor students studying in private schools can also pay their fees, etc. through this money. This program has provided financial assistance to many lakhs of poor students. In order to enter this program i.e. educational resource, you must first be eligible.
The eligibility criteria for Benazir Income Support Program are as follows:
- Only those whose monthly income is less than 30,000 can be eligible for this program.
- They have no business of their own.
- None of the fathers of these poor families have traveled abroad.
- And no member of their families should have a government job.
- And in poor families, a person below or above 60 years of age can be eligible for this program.
- In order to be admitted to this program, women from poor families must be widowed
- And no member of these poor families should have any official documents. And the scope of their poverty should be 20 percent
- Apart from this, poor orphans and the needy can be eligible for this program.
- They will be given 9 thousand rupees in cash every three months.
- Apart from this, other people i.e. rich people are not eligible for this program at all, action will be taken against them in addition to this program.