BISP Check by CNIC Online Registration | 8171 Web Portal
You can check your eligibility through BISP Check by CNIC. BISP stands for Benazir Income Support Programme. The objective of Benazir Income Support Program is to help people who were affected by the Coronavirus and floods.
Due to various diseases and inflation, people’s businesses were lost due to which many families became unemployed and it became difficult for them to survive, they were displaced from their homes.
BISP, in the spirit of service to humanity, has created various programs to help those people whose only objective is the welfare of humanity.
Ehsaas program is also made for poor and deserving people. But now the name of this program has been changed to BISP.
Through BISP and Ehsaas Program, various programs like Benazir Kafalat Program, Benazir Nishanma Program, Benazir Education Scholarship Program, Ehsaas Ration Program, Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, Ehsaas Wasila Education Program, Ehsaas Discount Program, etc. are being run.
Benazir Income Support Program was established in 2008. 70% of Pakistan’s population was suffering from poverty, so this program was launched.
You can also register in BISP Head Office Contact Numbers 2023
BISP Check by CNIC
If you want to register in this BISP program and you want to know your registration then you can check your registration through CNIC so you should check your BISP program. I register and improve my economic situation by getting BISP money as soon as possible.
BISP 8171 Online Registration
The procedure for registration is as follows.
- For online registration, you can register online by visiting the official website of BISP and submitting your documents.
- If you don’t know how to register online, you can go to the BISP office of your tehsil and get registered. For this, you must have your original National Identity Card.
BISP Eligibility Check Online
- First, you go to the official website of the government 8171passgov.pk.
- Write your National Identity Card number in the box.
- Enter the code given in the image.
- Click on find out then you will be informed about your eligibility.
BISP Status Check
BISP has been started to provide financial assistance to the poor people in the country of Pakistan, so if you are also poor, then you should qualify in the program of BISP so that you can also get help from BISP. You can improve the life of your children by getting the money received on time.
BISP Eligibility Check by SMS
Following is the procedure to do BISP Eligibility Check by SMS.
- SIM must be registered in your name to check eligibility.
- Go to the message box on your mobile and write your ID card number and send it to 8171.
- After some time you will be informed about your eligibility.