Ehsaas Masawaat Program – Transgender Program 2023-23
The Ehsaas Masawaat program aims to protect the rights of transgender people. In developed countries, social assistance schemes are introduced by the government for public assistance programs aimed at providing relief to families stuck in poverty in society.
For example, to meet the shortage of health, education, and food for the public, the government has to provide price subsidies for the public, school transport, utility bills, and discounts for essential services.
For the same purposes, the government has to provide the best subsidy for eligible transgender people living in society.
As in many countries, transgender people in Pakistan are facing personal socio-cultural, and economic problems.
The majority of these people live in very backward areas with many social and cultural problems
Keeping all these issues in mind, the Government of Punjab has launched the Equality Program under the Translator Personal Welfare Policy to provide job opportunities.
This program is to provide Rs 30,000 per month to elderly transgender women and Rs 20,000 to disabled transgender women. This amount can be provided by any HBL account agent across Punjab.
You can also Register in Akhuwat Loan Online Registration 2023 New Update
Ehsaas Masawat Program
Ehsaas Equality is a program that provides financial assistance to transgender women and those whose income is very low. Their lives are improved by providing mortgage financial assistance to meet their monthly expenses. Therefore, you should register yourself in the Ehsaas Maswat program and improve your life.
Ehsaas Masawat Program Online by CNIC
If you want to register online in the Ehsaas Equality program, then register in the same program as you and the program. The procedure is also the same. For registration, you have to enter your CNIC number, card number, and phone number and after that, you will be made a member of this program Ehsaas Maswat program.
The objective of the Masawaat program
- Providing small business loans to registered transgender women in Punjab
- This program provides interest-free loans of at least one lakh to poor transgender women living in Punjab for their business
- Providing significant relief in education, food, and medicine to disabled and poor transgender women by Punjab Government
- 30,000 rupees per month to elderly and aged transgender women and up to 20,000 rupees to disabled transgender women.
You can visit Masawaat Program
Masawaat Program Eligibility
- Eligible transgenders should be between 18 and 40 years of age
- Elderly Transgender Identity Card for Transgender
- Identity Card of Disabled Transgenders for Persons with Disabilities
- Eligible transgenders to register from any branch of Punjab Bank
Online Registration Ehsaas Masawaat Program
- The Punjab Government has started an online survey for transgender by the Equality Programme
- This program aims to promote social and cultural development
- All eligible transgenders can register through any branch of Punjab Bank