Ehsaas Scholarship Program Online Apply 2023-24
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 is actually a program to help poor students who cannot maintain their stable position in society. Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 aims to provide financial assistance to poor students who cannot further study.
In view of this need, scholarship programs are organized at domestic and foreign levels so that poor children can improve their futures through scholarships.
Students from poor areas are enrolling in higher education at 0.4%, well below the national average of 10%. Ehsaas Scholarship aims to eliminate this source of unequal educational access.
According to the National Human Development Report 2017, Pakistan is one of the youngest countries in the world. Realizing its demographic reality of a population of around 220 million of which more than half belong to the University H group.
The Government of Pakistan’s priority is to work on programs that provide drivers to provide access to the financially deserving and also encourage gender equality and the strategy is to bring a more significant segment of the youth into higher education. And to create equal educational opportunities for all.
Video Tutorial Ehsaas Scholarship Program Online Apply 2023:
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Online registration
If you want to register in the Ehsaas Scholarship program, the procedure is also given online. You have to enter your CNIC number, identity card number, phone number, and residential address. After that, you will be registered on this program Ehsaas Karachi. Yes, so make sure to register for the Ehsaas Scholarship for a better future for your children.
Objectives of Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023
An example of the policy of the Government of Pakistan is to support undergraduate-level students. Those who after completing FA, FSC, and intermediate cannot study in a significant university due to limited financial resources.
In contrast to past financial aid schemes that were aimed at MS or Ph.D. programs, the Ehsaas Scholarship Project is a four- to five-year Ehsaas scholarship program that is based on the income of a bachelor’s degree holder. Contribute more.
The scholarship covers university tuition fees and stipends over a 4- or 5-year degree period, agriculture, arts and humanities, business education, engineering, medicine, physical sciences, and social sciences. There is a step.
The project also supports the education of women so 50% scholarship for women students is included in the overall project target.
2, 2℅ scholarship is reserved for them to encourage physically challenged students. It is a dynamic program that will facilitate the formation of skilled manpower thus increasing the employability factors among the youth.
This is predicted to create drivers for education who have discontinued education due to limited financial resources. The aim is to highlight the most vulnerable segment of the youth population.
Individuals will be enabled to move out of the poverty line, which is expected to have a positive impact on their families and communities in the long run.
You can Register 8500 Sehat Sahulat Program 2023 Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria of Ehsaas Scholarship Program
- Newly admitted students of the Fall 2021 session in a public sector university recognized in HEC
- Students who meet the criteria of need and provide authentic information according to the policy of the project.
- Admissions are reserved on merit only. Merit means that the student has met the admission criteria of the institution in which he intends to study.
- HEC permits the degree program.
- The age limit is fixed by the institution’s regulations i.e. the maximum age for eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission to undergraduate programs in the HEI.
Conditions of disqualification
- If a student is found, he is unfit for leadership.
- Benefit from any other scholarship or continuing grant
- Enrolled in distance learning programs and affiliated colleges.
- Beneficiaries of evening programs, Masters, and BA/BSc programs on a self-maintenance/self-support/self-finance basis, or with a higher fee structure will be ineligible.
- Associate degree holders if newly admitted to a lateral undergraduate degree program i.e. fifth semester are also ineligible.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Supporting Documents
After submitting the online form for the Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the applicant has to take a printout of the application form and attach the supporting documents.
- Copy of applicant’s Form B or CNIC form
- Copy of CNIC Father/Mother/Guardian
- Salary Slip/Income Certificate (Father, Mother Guardian)
- If the father is a daily wage/shopkeeper/privately employed laborer, then produce an income certificate which is of minimum stamp paper amount.
- Five copies of the last six months’ utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone, water) if applicable
- Six copies of the rent agreement in case of a rented house
- 7 copies of the last fee receipts of the applicant and siblings. If applicable
- Eight copies of medical bills/expenses-related documents. If applicable
- A picture of the house from the outside
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 online Apply?
Following is the procedure to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship.
Application forms should not be submitted directly to HEC but should be applied online.
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Universities List
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
- Dawood UET Karachi
- QUEST Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- The University of Karachi
- SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- BBSUTSD) Khairpur Mirs
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
- MUET JAMSHORO
- Peoples University of Medical and health science, Sindh
- NED, Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
- SMI, Karachi
- The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
- University of Sindh Jamshoro
- PAQSJIMS, GAMBAT
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- Government College University, Hyderabad
- The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
- The Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women’s University, Sukkur
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
- Government College Women University, Sialkot
- Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
- King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
- National College of Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University -FSD
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
- University of Narowal
- Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp
- University of Okara
- University of Sahiwal
- University of Gujrat
- University of Punjab, Lahore
- University of Education
- University of Health Sciences, UHS
- University of Sargodha
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- GCU, Faisalabad
- BZU, Multan
- Women University, Multan
- MNS UET, Multan
- MNS Agriculture University, Multan
- NFCEIT, Multan
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- IUB, Bahawalpur
- GSCWU, Bahawalpur
- Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur
- Khawaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi