How to Check Eligibility Status 2023-24 – BISP 8171
Here we will tell you how to check your Eligibility status. Eligibility status is checked for various programs. Here we will tell you about the programs designed by the government for the welfare of the people. The government keeps making social welfare programs for the poor and needy people in which people get assistance either in the form of cash or ration.
In the Ehsaas program people register themselves for assistance. But they don’t know how the eligibility status is checked. Here we will tell you the complete procedure to check eligibility status.
You can also read 8171 Ehsaas Portal Online
Ehsaas Program Online Registration
Ehsaas program was created by Imran Khan if you want to register for it then you can also register it online. To register you have to open the official website of the Ehsaas program to open the website. Then you will see a link, in this link, you have to provide your CNIC number, ID number, phone number, and residential address, after that you will be registered.
You can also read and register for 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000
Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online
Here we will tell you about the Ehsaas Program and Ehsaas Ration Program Eligibility Check How Eligibility is checked on 8171 after registration.
There is an easy and simple procedure to check your eligibility status.
After you register you try to check your eligibility status whether I am eligible or ineligible.
- First of all, you can check your eligibility from your mobile for that you must have your national identity card.
- Enter your 13-digit National Identity Card number in the message box of your mobile.
- After entering the number, send it to 8171.
- After some time you will receive an eligibility message. In which it will be told whether you are eligible or not.
How to check Ehsaas Kafalat program eligibility?
During the government of Imran Khan, various programs were created to provide social security to the people, the main objective of which was to feed the hungry, and provide assistance in the form of money and ration to the unemployed and indigent.
Under this objective, the government created Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program and Ehsaas Kafalat Program. Under this, people were being given 12000 thousand rupees. But considering the needs of the people, the government increased the amount from 12000 thousand rupees to 14000 thousand rupees.
You can also register in 8171 Ehsaas BISP Gov Pk Online Check Balance 2023-24
How to Check Eligibility Status
Following is the procedure to check Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program eligibility.
- First, you go to the official website of the Ehsaas program.
- After that, you have to provide the information that is asked for.
- Write your ID card number and phone number.
- After that, you have to click on the Check Status button.
- After doing all this you will be informed about your eligibility on your screen. If you are eligible for the Ehsaas program, you can visit your nearest Ehsaas center to get assistance.
Ehsaas Program Eligibility Check
If you are not able to check your eligibility status after registering in Ehsaas program then the Government of Pakistan has also provided a method to check eligibility through SMS.
- For this first, you have to turn on your mobile screen.
- Enter your National Identity Card number in the message box of the mobile and send it to 8171.
After some time you will get a confirmation message from Ehsaas program after doing all this you will know whether you are eligible for this program or not. If you are not eligible then you can register yourself at the nearest Ehsaas Center. If you are eligible, you can go to such a center and collect your money.