Meezan Apni Bike Shariah 3-Year Instalment Plan 2023
Meezan Bank is giving away bikes in easy installments on Shariah-based principles through Meezan Apni Bike. For those who cannot afford to buy a bike, Meezan Bank is giving them a bike in convenient monthly installments.
Because nowadays people don’t have purchasing power, and banks are leading in providing facilities to people. This facility is perfect for those who want to get a Shariah-compliant bike in monthly installments.
Meezan Bank operates according to Shariah principles for vehicle leasing. Apni Bike Meezan Bank Apply Online:
Method of Financing
- Ownership is transferred to the customer immediately after the customer signs the delivery order.
- The product covers all Suzuki Yamaha Superpower and other motorcycle models.
- The scheme is available for 1, 2, and 3 years.
- The minimum is 15 percent of the vehicle’s value and the maximum is 50 percent of the vehicle’s value.
- This facility is available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and other cities.
Necessary Documents (General Requirements)
- Copy of applicant’s CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- One passport-size color photograph of the applicant
- Financing announcement
- Signature Verification Form
You can also Register Eligible Universities under PM Youth Laptop Scheme
Specific Requirements (for salaried persons)
- Original attested copy of bank statement (last 6 months)
- Original attested copy of payslip
- Certificate of Remuneration including tenure, designation, and salary-specific requirements (for Tradesmen / SEP)
- Original / Certified Copy of Bank Statement (Last 12 Months)
- 2 years’ proof of business (eg tax return bank certificate or other documents)
Who can avail Meezan own bike financing facility?
- An adult Pakistani citizen who is a permanent resident of the country.
- 20 years to 65 years of age at maturity (Self-Employed Professionals)
- 21 years to 60 years of age after maturity (salaried persons)
Minimum Income Requirements
- Minimum 40000/- (gross salary) for salaried persons.
- For Self-Employed Persons- Minimum 75000/-
- For traders. Minimum 75000/-
Debt Burden Ratio
- 40% of net monthly income /- (For Salaried, Self Employed-Person and Businessmen)
- A minimum of 15% of the vehicle value and a maximum of 50% of the vehicle value
- 1,2 and 3 years
- Japanese bikes. The tenure is 3 years.
- Chinese bike tenure is 2 years.
Method of Payment
- Direct debit from the customer’s balance bank account