Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase-III – Online Apply 2023
Two laptop schemes have been run by Higher Education in the past and that too successfully which was Prime Minister National Laptop Scheme Phase One and Two.
PMNL was the driving and implementing body for the higher education program which provided five lakh laptops to universities and technical colleges including federal and FATA colleges through a transparent online system. has been distributed.
This credit goes only to the federal government i.e. PM. Who distributed 500,000 laptops among the youth emphasizing transparency which will lead to advancement in technology.
You can also read;Ehsaas Rashan Program 4500
Introduction to PM Laptop Scheme Phase III
After the success of PM Laptop Scheme phase one and two, phase three has also been launched which provides opportunities in the form of laptops to the youth and talented students studying in Government Educational Institutions (HEIs) of Jammu and Kashmir.
This project has been approved by (ECNEC) as Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme (PMYLS) Phase III.
You can also online apply for Punjab Police Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023 – جیل خانہ | Punjab Police
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme
People who cannot get any job even after reading and writing are being given laptops by the government of Pakistan. And they can make their own jobs by working on laptops, so if they are students. And if you are looking for a laptop for employment, then you are getting laptops from the government, so you should also get this laptop and get your own employment.
Objectives of PM Laptop Scheme
To sensitize the youth by improving the quality of science and technology education including ICT.
- To develop by fostering partnerships between industries and their education and training providers.
- Enabling Smart Campuses to facilitate faster networking and better learning environments.
- Enhancing productivity and value addition in the manufacturing sector.
- To ensure that the potential of IT is fully utilized to benefit the education sector.
- Increase productivity and efficiency by providing the latest IT technology.
Contours aligned with the Vision:
Computers are identified as one of the drivers of future growth.
- Helping every school, college, and university achieve digitization.
- Sticking with the key component (i.e. equipment) in the Smart Campus systems concept.
- Helping IT realize its full potential to benefit the education sector.
- The scheme is envisioned to promote youth access to Information Aid Communication Technology (ICTS) for digital distribution not only within the higher education sector but also across other sectors to communities across the country. can be eliminated.
You can also read; 5566 Rashan Program
How to Apply
Students are advised to apply online by registering or updating their profile at the following link in the Student Service Portal. Students can apply through a web portal or mobile app.
.پلے سٹور سے موبائل پورٹل ڈاؤن لوڈ اس لنک پر کلک کریں
You can register by clicking this link
You can aslo read; Ehsaas Program 25000
As per the table below, students did not enroll before their respective program term.
- Applicant must have a valid CNIC/B form number.
- Must be a valid student by the last date of application submission i.e. 30 June 2023.
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission ( Greater then or After )||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
- Students studying in public sector universities and degree-granting institutions accredited by HEC. (Except for Distance Education).
- Students enrolled in Ph.D./ MS/ MPhil or equivalent 18-year program.
- Students enrolled in a 4-year or 5-year bachelor’s degree program (morning and evening).
- Students enrolled in MBA program (3.5 years, 2.5 years, and 1.5 years)