Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023 – جیل خانہ | Punjab Police
Warden jobs have come in Punjab Prison Department. For the recruitment of Male Wards Basic Scale No. 07 in the Jails of Bahawalpur Region under the Department of Jails, Punjab, the candidates belonging to the residential districts of Bahawalpur, Bahawal Nagar, Lodhran, and Rahim Yar Khan who fulfill the following conditions also apply on the proposed form.
Required which will be received at the office of Deputy Inspector General Jails, Bahawalpur Region (SE College Road 3) Bahawalpur by registered post dated 20.06.2023.
The applicant will be required to deposit a challan of Rs./500 in Bank of Punjab Ghala Mandi Branch Bahawalpur Account No. 0730.5310030866900028 (in the name of Superintendent Central Jail Bahawalpur) Two passport size computerized national identity photographs along with the application form.
Attested copies of certificates regarding card domicile qualification and photocopies of the submitted challan will be required as evidence. Recruitment will be as per the approved policy of Govt. Accordingly, the application form and sample challan (money to be deposited in the bank) can be downloaded from the website of the prison department, www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk
Punjab Police job Ad
You can also Register in E rozgar Online Apply 2023 – E -Rozgar Freelancing
Terms & Conditions:
Download the Application Form here:
درخواست فارم ڈاونلوڈ کریں
- Employees of Government Autonomous Institutions should send applications through their respective departments and institutions.
- 05% quota is reserved for ex-servicemen who should have 10 years of service with a discharge certificate (well graded). Also, 05 additional marks are allotted under the approved recruitment marking criteria for ex-servicemen and Hafiz Quran candidates.
- A 05% quota is reserved for minority candidates.
- Candidates will be subjected to height, breast measurement, eye examination, written test, and interview.
- All candidates have to submit an affidavit that they are not named/involved/wanted to convict in any FIR or case. In case of submission of the affidavit, the candidate will be declared ineligible for recruitment in jails and legal action will be taken.
- If at any stage during the verification of the candidate’s educational credentials and domicile, National Identity Card, medical certificate, and affidavit, these documents are found to be false or unverified, the candidate’s recruitment will be canceled and legal action will be taken. Also, applications based on incomplete wrong information will be considered outright rejections.
- The candidate will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred during the various stages of selection.
- The Department may partially modify or cancel or cancel the recruitment process at any stage due to unavoidable reasons.
- Candidates who meet the physical criteria will have their written test conducted by a testing service agency approved by the department at a center established at the divisional district level.
- Candidates can submit their grievances within 15 days from the date of the recruitment interview to the Review Board which consists of Mr. Inspector General Prisons Punjab and Additional Secretary Prisons. whose contact numbers are as follows. Applications received after 15 days will not be accepted.
Contact Phone Number Inspector General Jails Punjab 042.99200570/ 042.9900582
Contact Phone Number Additional Secretary Jail Department 042.99211747
- Candidates should bring their identity card, domicile qualification, and original proof of eligibility at the time of the medical examination/test interview. The date of the interview in the physical written test will not be notified separately through advertisement. While the candidates will be informed through WhatsApp text message telephone mobile phone. For more information, the phone numbers of the concerned regional office are 062.9250399 062.9250398, and can contact the jails of the respective districts from 90:00 am to 04:00 pm. The last date for submission of applications is 20.06.2023.
Malik Muhammad Shaukat Feroze Deputy Inspector General Jails Bahawalpur Region Bahawalpur
Office of Deputy Inspector General Jails Bahawalpur Region (SE College Road 3) Bahawalpur
Phone numbers 062.9250398 062.9250399