Sehat Card New Registration Sehat Insaf Card New Update 2023
Sehat Card were started for poor people in Pakistan. Due to poverty in Pakistan, people cannot get their treatment properly.
Because of this, it has a lot of impact on health. Keeping this in mind, the government of Pakistan. Started a health facility program in 2019.
Under this program, the government of Pakistan took measures to take care of the health of the backward population in Pakistan.
The main purpose of starting this program is to provide free treatment to poor and deserving families in Pakistan. Family-friendly healthcare services are provided under the health facility program.
which include surgery and diagnostic tests in the hospital. Under this program, you can also treat other diseases, such as cancer, kidney stones, heart diseases, and other treatments for free. NADRA is being implemented collaboratively.
Through this, the families are registered in the health facility program and responsible for issuing health insurance cards. You can get your treatment free from all government and private hospitals in Pakistan through Sehat Sahulat card. The government of Pakistan announced more registrations in Sehat Sahulat Card program.
The objective of announcing the registration of the Health Convenience Card Program is to provide free treatment to poor people in Pakistan. Poor people in Pakistan can easily get treatment from private and public hospitals of Pakistan for Rs 10 lakh per year under Sehat Sahulat Card.
To register for this program, you must visit the government-designated registration centers in the province and register yourself. These centers are often located in public hospitals or health facilities.
You can also register in BISP Registration Check by CNIC
Delivering the right to health facilities to the deserving. This declaration has been issued according to the new policies of the Punjab government.
The new policy is being implemented from July 1, 2023, on the directives of the Punjab government.
On the instructions of the Punjab government, normal delivery and C-section treatment on the Sehat card has been stopped in selected private hospitals from July 1, 2023, while this facility will remain free in government hospitals.
On the instructions of the Punjab government, from July 1, 2023, only 70 percent of the expenses for heart treatment at selected private hospitals will be paid through the health card, and the remaining 30 percent of the expenses will have to be paid by the person receiving the treatment facility himself. This facility will be available absolutely free in government hospitals.
Since January 1, 2022, more than 159,000 people have benefited from cancer treatment under the health card.
Submitting an Application
Get the application form for the health facility program, complete it, and submit it to the Registration Center. You may need to provide details of your family members. So take your CNIC and Household B Form with you and provide the correct information to them.
Health Card Check Online
You can check your health card online at home. To check your health card online, you must have internet access, and your CNIC must be verified by NADRA.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the government.
- After opening the government website, you will see a form.
- It will require the CNIC number and image code below.
- After entering the CNIC number and image code, you have to click on the Check Eligibility button.
- As soon as you click on the check health card button, you will be informed about your health card in a short time.
- Whether you are eligible for Sehat Sahulat card or not
You can also read BISP Program Online Registration
Sehat Card Code
You can also check your health card through SMS. It is very easy to check your health card through SMS. You must have your CNIC owner check your health card.
- First of all, you have to open the message box on your mobile.
- You have to enter your CNIC number in it.
- After entering the CNIC number you have to send it to 8500 or 9780. After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- You will be told that you are eligible for the health facility program, and your CNIC number will be listed there.
- Your name and your health card number will also be recorded.
- The address will also be entered from where you have to pick up the health card.
Sehat Card Eligibility
You can check your eligibility for Sahat Card online at home. You must remember your CNIC to check eligibility.
- To check eligibility, you have to open the official website of the government.
- In this, you will see the form.
- CNIC and photo code will be required in this form.
- After giving CNIC and photo code you have to click on the check eligibility button.
- As soon as you click on the Checked Ability button, a confirmation SMS will appear on the screen.
- In this confirmation SMS, you will be told whether you are eligible for a health card or not.
- If you are declared eligible, you will be told from which hospital you have to get treatment.