UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP Govt Increase Budget 2023 New Update
Undergraduate Scholarship was created by the Government of Pakistan and is being run under the name of Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship. This program is designed for boys and girls from poor families who have completed matriculation but have no means for further studies.
However, access to higher education for these students is unevenly distributed. At the national level, 10% of the children are at the stage of receiving education, but only 0.4% of the children are enrolled in educational institutions. The priority of the government of Pakistan is to work on a program through which to provide free education to those students living in Pakistan who cannot afford their education expenses.
You can also register in Baitul Mal Increased Amount for Needy People- New Update 2023
Keeping in view the inflation, the government of Pakistan has increased its budget under the Benazir Undergraduate Program by the federal government. In this, the registration of students will be done again and those who were not registered will also be registered in this program. In addition, six billion rupees have been added to its budget. Visit the article for registration. mandatory.
New Update for Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship
The federal government has increased the number of students to 92,000 in the June 2023 budget and has also allocated 6 billion rupees in the scholarship budget.
In this regard, the government of Pakistan has started working on an undergraduate project whose aim is to provide opportunities for education to the tenth-pass student. In this regard, the government of Pakistan has allocated a large scholarship for the youth for higher education, through which all students are to be provided with equal opportunities for education.
OBJECTIVES OF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROJECT
The objectives of the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Program are as follows
- The policy of the Government of Pakistan is to provide education through financial aid schemes to undergraduate students who cannot afford education due to their financial resources.
- Those who are unable to pursue university education due to resources are to be provided financial assistance by Pakistan
- The aim of the program is to support women’s education. Through this project, 50% of the scholarships are earmarked for female students.
- 2% of scholarships have been allocated to disabled students.
Click on this website link for more information
ELIGIBILITY OF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Under the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Program, the government has set the eligibility criteria by which a candidate is qualified or disqualified. Its eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Students entering HEC-recognized public sector universities in Fall 2023
- Meet the student’s need criteria and provide authentic information under the production policy.
- Get admission only on merits no. Merit means that the student has met the admission criteria of the institution in which she wishes to study.
- Permitting program through HEC.
- The age limit that is set according to the rules of the organization, that is, the maximum age of eligibility for a scholarship is entered together with the maximum age to apply to undergraduate programs at the IES.
After submitting the online application form for the Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the applicant needs to submit the following documents after taking a printout of the application form.
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is a Labourer on a daily wage/shopkeeper / private job, then attach an undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Months’ Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/expenditure-related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from Outside Front
Will there be any test conducted for Benazir Scholarship?
No, there will be no test conducted for Benazir Scholarship.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Project?
- Newly admitted students ( Spring 2020 and Fall 2020) sessions
- Admissions are secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study
- Degree programs are allowed by the HEC.
- The age limit set by the institution’s regulations, i.e., the maximum age of eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission to undergraduate programs at the HEI.
For any query please contact helpline center
For general queries email: